Interested in working with us? Come join our vibrant group of Private Practitioners!
The Therapist Group: We are a diverse group of therapists who lease office space within Maria Droste Counseling Center and support the agency mission. Therapists run their own psychotherapy practices, create their own hours and collect their own fees from clients, while consulting with and enthusiastically supporting each other and the community.
Maria Droste Counseling Center: We are a non-profit organization that provides mental health counseling to all, regardless of ability to pay. We oversee a robust clinical training program for graduate student interns and postgraduate fellows. We also provide the opportunity for highly skilled therapists and counselors to create their own private practice in a collaborative organization, whilst making an intentional impact on the community.
Who We Are Looking For: We are looking for mental health therapists who are passionate about social justice and are committed to ongoing inner work that deepens their own multicultural awareness. Since we are intentional about continually expanding the diversity of our group, we would especially welcome candidates who are members of underrepresented communities (including race, ethnicity, gender identity, age, ability, belief systems, nationality, etc).
- Licensed mental health provider; Master’s or Doctoral degree in a mental health field
- Supervisory experience
- Experience providing counseling to children (for supervision purposes)
- Other: CACII/CACIII/LAC, LCSW, LMFT, bilingual in Spanish and/or other languages
- Launching and maintaining a professional mental health practice that abides by all ethical and legal standards set forth for the profession.
- Committing to weekly supervision of a graduate intern or postgraduate fellow.
- Serving on one or more internal committees.
- Participating in an annual Peer Review process.
- Attending monthly staff meetings (First Friday morning of every month).
Friday, February 7, 2020, 12:30-2pm 1355 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 100, Denver 80222